Artworks Alaska - Multimedia Excellence in Contemporary Native Tradition
RSS

Recent Posts

Living Joyfully
Need a New Idea?
Create, Exercise Your Imagination
Whats A Jiggi Collar?
Connect with your Mom! Think Paper, Scissors, & Glue!
powered by

My Blog

Whats A Jiggi Collar?

Big dogs, small pups, kittens, cats, alpacas, ferrets, ponies, goats, pigs and horses, can wear these!!
Jiggi Collars are awesome, durable, beaded collars for your pets. Hand crafted by the SwanGease
family, for our pets, for many years. In the Dena'ina Athabascan language,  "Jiggi" means "favored one".
Now you too can adorn your favorite one! Check out the Jiggi's at the site. www.BunnySwan.com
Oh and may a I add, you can have a bracelet made to match!!! Gems of course!!

12 Comments to Whats A Jiggi Collar?:

Comments RSS
cross bracelet on Tuesday, July 30, 2013 12:58 AM
F*ckin?remarkable issues here. I very glad to see your post. Thank you a lot and i am having a look forward to touch you. Will you please drop me a mail?
Reply to comment

sdasd on Sunday, August 07, 2016 7:06 PM
product key for microsoft office 2007 project standard , buy windows 10 key , free windows 10 professional upgrade key , windows 10 starter home premium upgrade key free , office for mac home and business 2011 (2-licenses) product key , #2UV>xE,

cheap german soccer jerseys on Tuesday, September 17, 2013 1:39 AM
Be sure to focus on the other facets of your skills such as ball control, passing, and shooting as well. However, if you do want to make an impact on the soccer field, working on overall conditioning and sprinting will help a ton
Reply to comment

crystal stone on Thursday, October 03, 2013 10:12 PM
Great post, what you said is really helpful to me. I agree with you anymore. I have been talking with my friend about, he though it is really interesting as well. Keep up with your good work; I would come back to you.
Reply to comment

Courses after 12th on Monday, November 18, 2013 2:23 PM
Choosing a course to do after 12th isn't that hard. Its all about hanging on to your guts and making a brave decision. Sometimes, you might not get that much support, but if its worth it, go for it!
Reply to comment

replique montres suisse on Friday, November 29, 2013 5:34 PM
il est le symbole de prestige et de luxe de long. Quoi d'autre aurait besoin pour attirer son attention ? Peut-锚tre juste une paire de boucles d'oreilles sont assez bon pour compl茅ter l'艙uvre d'art .
Reply to comment

bet365 bonus on Wednesday, February 19, 2014 3:52 PM
Hello to all visitors, cheers :)
Reply to comment

inquisition choking device on Monday, February 24, 2014 2:50 AM
Impressive post.I gaze ahead to your new post.This time, we got the following inquisition choking device crossword puzzle clue.Many of the devices you may see nowadays were accustomed get confessions of guilt she tried to pull a transparent breath, choking on the bitter fumes that stuffed her lungs.Thanks.
Reply to comment

http://www.essaywriting-service.org on Friday, January 30, 2015 8:47 AM
You always can publish something absorbing that does not waste minutes of your life like what you see on countless other sites. This is very interesting and I will be back for more. Thanks for sharing^@@
Reply to comment

Connor Hanson on Friday, April 10, 2015 12:12 AM
I actually like look of blogging and site-building. My spouse and i draw that to be able to my own favorites internet site record and will also be looking at again quickly.
Reply to comment

reflexology in london on Monday, January 04, 2016 10:56 PM
You could have carried out this kind of wonderful task for this collection. I coveted by your current sewing expertise and your tolerance and your homework. If anybody previously requires everyone the best way to sew, Now i'm giving those to your blog and also this collection. Great job in this kind of comprehensive, effectively planned in addition to evidently presented pair of training
Reply to comment

stivie nicks on Sunday, December 25, 2016 1:46 PM
seems your coming along. when i last saw you were struggling with a rock band. what were they called? savage hare if i recall. sorry the music carrier never caught on. maybe it was you owe bill krakenberg $500.00 dollars! and he owns all your secrets.
Reply to comment